Knife switch disconnectors
Knife switch used for high voltage circuits earthing, downstream of the traction converters.
The blades are operated directly by the maintenance operator using an insulation stick in this configuration.
The scope of application is particularly broad both in terms of voltage (from 600-750V DC to 3KV DC) and nominal operating current.
The disconnector may be integrated with a metal or composite material box equipped with high voltage fuses, electric or voltage transducers, sockets or other components.
Other optional elements can be provided in order to guarantee safety when opening the door for optimal conditions access athigh voltage pole.
In this case, the box comes complete with all the components and wiring after being pre-tested in our laboratory.
Technology, Ergonomics and Safety. #WhereverWeCan
- Worldwide applications and references
- Time saving in terms of design, prototyping and industrialization (agile method)
- Industrialized Plug&Play solutions, tested before installation
- Highly specialized and expert engineering support
- Support throughout the entire product lifecycle: installation, use, maintenance and disposal
- Worldwide customer care and support
Special product features
- Products designed, manufactured and validated to meet the specific customer’s requirements
- High degree of reliability
- High safety standards
- Compact dimensions
- Reduced weight
- Minimized “Total Cost of Ownership”
- Wide range of voltages (600-750V DC; 3KV DC; 25KV AC; 15KV 16KV AC)
- Various activation possibilities (electric, pneumatic, manual)
- Maintainability: easy to inspect
- Service kit available for corrective maintenance including operative instructions